Bakersfield’s family owned and run natural and holistic pet food
store and self serve dog wash!
Healthy pets inside and out!
Why use our self serve pet spa aka a self serve dog wash?
- No more back aches and sore knees
- We provide waist high tubs for comfort and ease of use.
- No more wet dog smell, dirty tubs and clogged drains
- We will clean and disinfect for you.
- No more buying a whole bottle of deskunker or flea shampoo for a one time use
- We offer a variety of shampoos and conditioners.
- No more potential injuries to your pet
- We provide a convenient ramp and tie down for the safety of your pet.
Our self serve bath packages include:
- Waist high tubs
- Espree Shampoo
- Ear cleaner
- Eye drops
- Air driers
- Grooming brushes and grooming combs
- Don’t forget to ask for Scruffy’s treat!
Don’t forget our retail section…We only carry super premium and natural dog and cat foods and treats! We don’t carry brands because their name has the word “Natural” or “Organic” in it. We carry brands that make their food from natural, holistic, human grade ingredients and we trust.We have leashes, collars, toys, groomer brushes and groomer combs and a whole lot more to get your pet fluffy, so check out our products page for more information. Plus, Organic/Non-GMO Certified Chicken Feed.
We are your pet’s natural pet food market! With brands like Orijen, Acana, Primal, Fromm, Petcurean GO, Petcurean NOW, Earthborn, Pulsar, Vital Essentials, Canidae, Nutri-Source and more! You won’t find any dog food or cat food that we wouldn’t feed our own!
Raw dog food? Raw cat food? We’ve got it!
Keep your pet clean between your groomer appointments with our self serve dog wash for as little as $15!
Puck and Ruff really enjoyed their baths yesterday! We are so glad that you have opened here in Bakersfield…we love your facility. I have forwarded your website to family and friends.
Thank you so much, Tenzin’s first bath was so fun:)..Even the baby had a good time— Aimee
I was in town and stopped by to give my great dane/lab a scrub. I have to tell you, your idea was brilliant. I found it on Craig’s List when I was looking for an organization to volunteer with. I cannot remember the girl’s name that worked there but she was so fun and enthusiastic. Best Of Luck to you! You’ll see me in the future when I move back into town.— Regards, Buffy