Coronavirus Update – Doing Our Part
Food is essential, even during the Cornoavirus outbreak and our pets need food to survive. In order to maximize the space between customers and employees, we are:
- Masks are required starting Monday 4/27/20 with the opening of washes by appointment. Visit Make an Appointment.
- Temporarily closing clipper rental & table use until “stay home” order is lifted. Washes are open with strict rules, one person at a time and by online appointment only. Visit Make an Appointment.
- Allowing only one customer into the store at a time to purchase food (Mount Vernon is 2). Please limit your time, so we may help the next customer as quickly as possible. If you have questions about food or services, please email us at email@example.com
- We will continue to do deliveries in Bakersfield. $10 – $60 is $5 and >= $60 is $3. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the nearest store (661) 381-7699 SW, (661) 588-7858 NW or (661) 871-3766 NE. Deliveries are made within 24 hours. Visit www.BakersfieldPetFoodDelivery.com to place your order.
- We are open regular hours.
Due to COVID-19 outbreak, we we will not be accepting returns on pet food. Please only purchase what you will use.
David and Amy